Saturday, March 8, 2008

ha ha

I had an alarmed reaction when I saw BL's new format, and it's taken a while for me to get my bearings back. But, I'm thinking this can work to my advantage - I don't have an avatar so if this blog shows up in recent entries, no one knows whose blog this is, unless you click on it. So if some people have been avoiding me like plague, you have no choice. Today's the day you visit me :D without preconceptions. Mwuaha ha ha.

You can probably tell I'm acting silly today. I'm down with the flu/cough, and have been told by my co-workers not to spread the germs around, so it's a bit like an unexpected snow holiday. I can patter around in my jammies, make myself soup, and generally have a nice time working by myself at home. To think, a few months back, this solitude was what I detested. How things change.

No comments: