Saturday, March 8, 2008

smiling again :)

Seriously thanks you guys, I'm the kind of person who finds it easier to write than to talk with live people, so hearing back anything at all makes it sooooo important to me. Kit, blogladder is my alternate reality. It is my adult conversation, and thanks to things like the weekly poem, I get to write as well. What more could I ask for..... Mckee's seminar and Florida! Tell me how it goes...

Ali, enjoy yourself! If you see a 30ish Indian woman, lonely and looking a little lost with maps and stuff, make sure to ask her if Blogladder means anything at all. It could well be me. Nah, just kidding, I'll die of guilt if I ever leave my sweetums and go away even for a day, but on days like today I imagine running away from everything. You're right, there're no f... its when you're a mom. Literally and figuratively.

I love how the Clutter poem turned out, after watching TLC all day long I'd started to think of it as something negative, but now I think that's what lends our lives our special flavors.

Skipper, NZ is somewhere I want to return to someday in my life. There's this place near Lambton Quay in Wellington that I swear looks exactly like a place I'd dreamt about in my 6th standard. It freaked me out when I saw it first, but I want to revisit it, and soak it all in. I also met this very interesting African American author who'd emigrated to NZ, and a whole bunch of really cool people I came across. Maybe I'll come meet you too :)

No comments: