Saturday, March 8, 2008

yippee

I'm gonna keep this entry really short, because my daughter's attacking the kbd with her pudgy little fists. It was great to hear from you guys. House hunt is still on, but I might back off for a little while - a lot of people have been telling us the market might just crash, given how inflated prices are right now.

I have my personal site up - check out [url]http://pram310.50webs.com[/url] if you have the time. I'll probably have to buy a domain name and hosting, and make it a more permanent thing soon.

Yes, the mundane does kill the creative fire. Last night I willed myself to stay up and re-look a short story I had written last month. Reads like tripe right now. Most often when I try to write and find the words sticking in the bylanes of my head, it helps me to go read other people, sort of borrow their creative genius for a short time. It also helps when I need a timeout between diapers and rubber ducky dances. This link is for all lovers of lit - [url]http://www.storysouth.com/resources.html[/url].

No comments: