Saturday, March 8, 2008

new developments

After squabbling over the idea for 2 years, my husband and I finally decided we should buy a house soon. With DC area real estate soaring, we'll probably get a matchbox with the amount we have in mind, but we'll see. It's a little scary, because experts say the real estate bubble has to burst, since DC has had abnormal real estate growth these last coupla years.

Tomorrow I'm going to visit a property in the area. I'm so excited I can hardly wait till morning. My husband's given me an ultimatum - I'll have to get a paying job, no more volunteering for pleasure if we want to lead a decent existence. Any job leads, anyone, let me know! I've been sending out my resume like crazy this week, no responses yet. It's all happening so fast, it feels like I'm on a merry-go-round that won't stop. Fun, fun!

No comments: