Saturday, March 8, 2008

nothing much

My husband, baby and I are busy giving each other the cold and flu. It happens in circles. The long weekend was weird. Saturday, I went to a party, my kid managed to cling to me all the time and I listened to an older woman I know go on and on about her daughter was the worst child ever. Since it was timed exactly to the minute when my daughter was misbehaving, it somehow made me feel these were scathing indictments of my daughter's behavior. I wonder if our antennae get a little more sensitive when our children or loved ones are concerned.

On Sunday I went to a Disney on Ice show. I doled out moolah to watch a greedy corporation's productions that I'd sworn never to watch. The things we do for our children.

My husband is working from home today. These last few days we've had a pact that we're not going to do any idle surfing while the other is around, only work related stuff. But I admit, I've been cheating a little, everytime he gets a little busy with his work, I come here, read a little, maybe comment and go back. What evil influence have you wielded Greedybull?

I had been wondering too about links getting *snip*ped. Glad that Debbe and Skipper got that sorted out. Which is not to say I agree with the policy, but at least it's better than wondering.

No comments: