Saturday, March 8, 2008

waiting...

Time feels longer when you're waiting for something to happen. I'm on a chat line waiting for an immigration attorney to answer my question, and blogging while I'm waiting for her reply. These are the random thoughts running through my mind right now:
When you feel like you need something, that's when you will not get it.
These last 2 sentences were typed without looking down at the keyboard at all. As is this one. I've definitely started spending too much time on the computer.
My baby is wailing. My husband speaks to her in a soothing voice. Sleep is hard for her today after all the excitement of spending the day at our friend's place. When it'll get too hard to sit around in the chat session, I will go back to being a mommy sleep-inducer. See ya, folks.

No comments: