Saturday, March 8, 2008

hidden personas

Hmm so in all the flak that's been flying around some of us have been forced to come out of hiding :) and some of us are worried we will be.

I'm a bit of a livewire crusader in real life, so it's taken me relatively long to get outed on blogladder. My mom used to say this: Tell yourself you can comment only one out of three times you feel like opening your mouth. Which essentially meant I could actually speak only 33% of the times I wished I had spoken. Ha ha. If I had heeded that, I'd probably be head honcho in some Calcutta ashram, people lining up to watch my taciturn non-responses.

Life has been roller coaster in my personal life too. Just when we think we've made a decision about the house, we see something on tv or talk to someone about the housing situation and change our minds. So we swing between first time homeowner euphoria and disillusionment with not having bought earlier.

The job hunt is still on. I'll probably go register myself with a staffing company soon. My script - the less said, the better. I'm on the verge of changing my story once again. I'm such a queen of beginnings, the middles and the ends scare me into changing the topic itself. But I have to get there, page by excruciating page, I've got two profs on my case now.

No comments: